If you cannot locate an item from your store in your Inventory Planner account, check:
- Catalog > Listings
- Report view - variants, product, bundles, or assemblies view
- Default filters
- Search path may have narrowed your possible results
- Sync time with your platform
If you can't find a particular product or variant, it could be for a few reasons.
First, check for the item in Catalog > Listings.
Search for the item here to ensure that it has synced to Inventory Planner.
If the item shows here but not on other pages such as the Replenishment report, then check the following:
- Check it in Bundles/Assemblies tab.
- If it's a bundle and you are looking in the Replenishment, it won't be there. Bundle components will show as variants, but bundles do not need to be ordered. Assemblies will show in Replenishment. To learn more about bundles and assemblies, read more here.
- Check if the listing is removed in warehouse (Details/Listings) - it will not show by default in that warehouse.
- Check if there is a stock record (Details/Warehouses). Contact the Inventory Planner team if you would like all items to show in all warehouses.
Check the view of your report to make sure it matches the item you can't find. For example, you may be in the 'Variant' view but searching for an assembly. In that case you need to change the view to 'Assembly'.
Default filters may be excluding your item.
Filters in Replenishment...
Or in Overstock...
Can be removed by clicking the trash icon next to each filter.
Discontinued or dropshipped items that are marked as non-replenishable will then be hidden by the default filters. Either removing the Replenishable filter to show all variants or changing the setting from Yes to No will show your non-replenishable variant.
Search path narrows the potential results
In the process of navigating the Replenishment or Overstock reports, you may have inadvertently narrowed potential search results. Look at the filters at the top of the report.
If there is no exclusion to your search due to navigation, you will only see the name of the other filters in place.
For example, if you clicked on a vendor name in Replenishment, you then view all variants associated with that vendor. If you are searching for a SKU not associated with that vendor, it will not appear.
If you have created a new product or variant on your website, check to see when the last sync with Inventory Planner took place. If it occurred before you created the item, then it will not appear in Inventory Planner. You will need to initiate a Variants Sync. Click on the Sync information at the bottom left of your screen, then on Variants Sync.