To connect your Prestashop store with Inventory Planner:
- Browse to "Connections & Warehouses" via "Account" > "Settings"
- Click on the "New Connection" Option:
- Find Prestashop on the Integrations page.
Then enter your shop URL and Webservice Key.
We recommend to specify full URL to your Prestashop installation. Always use https:// scheme to make sure your data is transferred over secure connection (you may use http for development/test stores).
Creating Access to Back Office
You first need to create an access to the web service.
Go in the PrestaShop back-office, open the "Web service" page under the "Advanced Parameters", and then choose "Yes" for the "Enable PrestaShop Webservice".
Open the "Web service" page under the "Advanced Parameters", and then click the "Add New" button to access the account configuration section. A long form appears:
- Key. Click the "Generate" button to generate an authentication key. You can also create your own (which must be 32 characters long), but using a generated key prevents wrong-doers from guessing your key.Using this key, you and other selected users will be able to access the web service.
- Key description. The description is not public, but make sure to put all the keywords pertaining to the use, so that you can find they key more quickly.
- Status. You can disable any key at any time.
- Permissions. This section is very important, as it enables you to assign rights for each resource you want to make available for this key. The Inventory Planner needs to read your data, so enable read access for all resources. The exact list of resources for Inventory Planner is the following (note: there are several resources that look the same, for example, suppliers and product_suppliers. All of them need to be marked.):categoriescombinationscontactscurrenciesimagesmanufacturersordersorder_detailsproductsproduct_featuresproduct_feature_valuesproduct_optionsproduct_option_valuesproduct_suppliersstockstock_availablessupplierstags
- Shop association. This only appears in multistore mode.
Your data will begin to sync automatically and may take up to a few hours depending on the number of variants in your store.