Connecting your Cin7 account to Inventory Planner
To set up an Inventory Planner account, go to https://www.inventory-planner.com/signup to enter your email and password.
You'll then select a platform where your product and order history can be synced from in order to populate Inventory Planner. Here you'll select Cin7.
Add API access for Inventory Planner in Cin7 Settings by performing the following steps:
- From Cin7, select dropdown In top right corner, Settings, then Integrations and API v1 on the page. You can also use the direct link.
- IMPORTANT: The username will be on the top: Auth / API Username.
- Use Add API connection button to add the connection for Inventory Planner. We recommend to use InventoryPlanner as the app name.
- Make sure to copy the generated key (use Reset link if it's lost).
- Use Permissions link in the connections table to configure the connection for Inventory Planner:
6. Enter the username and the key in Inventory Planner settings.
7. Click Connect to connect your store and start sync process.