Connecting your Orderhive account to Inventory Planner
To set up an Inventory Planner account, go to https://www.inventory-planner.com/signup to enter your email and password.
You'll then select a platform where your product and order history can be synced from in order to populate Inventory Planner. Here you'll select Orderhive.
Configure Orderhive API access
- From Orderhive, select Settings on the bottom and Developers form menu (scroll down if needed).
- Click on plus on the right to add a new entry.
- Enter 2019-720-1566295785986 for Application ID.
- Check the application name (Inventory Planner) and click Add.
- In the entry for Inventory Planner, click View Token in the ID Token column and copy the token to ID Token field in the connection form on the left.
- In the entry for Inventory Planner, click View Token in the Refresh Token column and copy the token to Refresh Token field in the connection form.