Connect to Inventory Planner
To set up an Inventory Planner account, go to https://www.inventory-planner.com/signup to enter your email and password.
You'll then select a platform where your product and order history can be synced from in order to populate Inventory Planner. Here you'll select ecomdash.
Add API access for Inventory Planner in your ecomdash account by performing the following steps:
- From Ecomdash navigate to App Store (Settings -> App store)
- Select Mobile/API Key application in App Store (it should be in the 'ecomdash Services' category)
- Copy Integration Key to corresponding field in the connection form on the left.
- Enter the username and the key in Inventory Planner settings.
5. Click Connect to connect your store and start sync process.
Launch Inventory Planner
To start using Inventory Planner and to get the most out of inventory forecasting, we recommend the following steps:
- Ensure your first sync of data is underway
- Adjust account settings
- Provide additional product information such as seasonality (Optional)
- Set lead times and days of stock (Required - most important step for producing an accurate forecast)
See our full Launch Guide here.
Inventory Planner demand forecasting will be used to produce purchase orders. Once saved, purchase orders will sync to ecomdash. After the PO sync, all additional work will happen in ecomdash including receiving, editing, or cancelling the purchase order.
Product information, sales history, vendor information, and previously created purchase orders will all sync from ecomdash to Inventory Planner on the first sync, then will be updated automatically every 24 hours.