Import your data to Inventory Planner.
- Create a spreadsheet with one column for each field of data to import. Include a column title in the first row.
- In Inventory Planner click Import at the bottom of the screen. Select the type of information to import.
- In the pop-up dialog, select your spreadsheet containing information to import.-Match the field name in Inventory Planner to the column title in your spreadsheet for the corresponding information.
- Select a warehouse (if you have more than one warehouse enabled in Inventory Planner).
- Click Import.
- After the import completes, there will be a summary of changes made and noting any errors.